MAEA's Experienced Human Resource Staff will be able to help you with an evaluation of your current conditions, provide proposed solutions, and assist in implementation.
- Compliance - Focuses on how well the organization is complying with current, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Best Practices - Helps your organization maintain or improve a competitive advantage by comparing practices with companies identified as having exceptional human resource practices.
- Strategic - Focuses on strengths and weaknesses of systems and processes to determine whether they align with the human resource department and the organization's strategic plan.
- Function-Specific - Focuses on a specific area in the human resource function such as records retention and employee files.
- Employee Handbooks - Includes both the review and development of compliant employee handbooks and policies.
- Job Analysis - Focuses on reviewing jobs and providing effective and correct job descriptions.
- On-Boarding Programs - Focuses on creating engaging and effective on-boarding and buddy programs in your organization.