To assist your company, MAEA is available to do the following:
- Conduct on-site, hands-on computer trainings for a variety of courses including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Provide information technology consulting in regard to hardware, software and programming needs.
- Perform manufacturing gap assessments within manufacturing systems and recommend implementation strategies.
- Conduct training and data gathering in regard to implementing Lean Manufacturing and specific methods as 6S, Six Sigma ideas, SMED, cellular manufacturing, Kanban and Kaizen.
- Propose factory modeling and physical design layout to improve efficiencies.
- Execute improvement strategies and coordinate efforts of root cause analysis within manufacturing environments.
Training programs include:
- Hands-on Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, QuickBooks and Microsoft Project.
- Executive Presentation Skills
- Internal Auditing
- Root Cause Analysis
- 6S and Value Stream Mapping
- Vendor Qualifications